Uniqlo announces locations for 10 new mall stores
New York -- Uniqlo will open 10 U.S. mall stores in October and November, giving it a total of 17 U.S. locations. The new stores are strategically placed surrounding the brand’s current flagship stores on the East and West Coasts (see below for schedule).
To support its retail expansion, Uniqlo will debut a new, more interactive website this fall.
Uniqlo will open four stores in California, three in New York, two in New Jersey and one in Connecticut. Here is the schedule:
- Bridgewater Commons Mall in Bridgewater (Oct. 4)
- Menlo Park Mall in Edison (Nov. 1)
- Staten Island Mall in Staten Island (Oct. 18)
- Atlantic Terminal Mall in Brooklyn (Oct. 25)
- Smith Haven Mall in Lake Grove (Nov. 8)
- Westfield Trumbull Shopping Center in Trumbull (Nov. 8)
- Hillsdale Shopping Center in San Mateo (Oct. 11)
- Stonestown Galleria in San Francisco (Oct. 18)
- Westfield Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara (Oct. 25)
- Bay Street Emeryville in Emeryville (Nov.1)