Survey details smartphone activities
New York City -- Marketers attempting to understand consumer habits that influence mobile marketing can get a revealing glimpse into the mindset of the mobile consumer through the newly released 2011 Mobile Consumer Report from Experian Simmons, a part of Experian Marketing Services.
Twenty nine percent of cell phone owners today believe their phone will be the primary device for their entertainment needs in the future, according to the newly released 2011 Mobile Consumer Report from Experian Simmons, a part of Experian Marketing Services.
Other findings from the report include:
- More than nine out of 10 adults, seven out of 10 teens and one out of five kids own a mobile phone.
- Fifty-six percent of smartphone owners access the Internet from their phone; 27% watch video.
- Thirty percent of iPhone owners want to make purchases in stores using their phone.
- Twenty percent of social networkers access their account from their phone.
- Sixteen percent of mobile owners downloaded a mobile app last month.
Click here to download a copy of the Experian Simmons 2011 Mobile Consumer Report.