- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Target and Wal-Mart among SAP Retail Innovation and Impact Awards winners
- Wet Seal says it was target of credit-card data theft ring
- Sears to open toy departments in 85 stores
- Security Breach Spurs Hannaford to Spend Millions
Dallas -- Loyalty and marketing solution-provider Alliance Data Systems Corp. said Thursday that it has signed a multi-year renewal agreement to continue providing private label credit card services to Reeds Jewelers.
Under terms of the agreement, Alliance Data will continue to provide private label credit card services for the Reeds Jewelers Credit Card program, including account acquisition and activation, receivables funding, card authorization, private label credit card issuance, statement generation, remittance processing, customer service functions, and marketing services.
In addition, Alliance Data is collaborating with Reeds to develop and launch a program that enhances the Reeds Jeweler Credit Card value proposition to cardholders. This new 'customer-nurture' marketing concept, exclusive to cardholders, may include incentives to drive customer repeat visits and purchases to redeem offers such as special discounts on bridal jewelry cleaning, repair, and future purchases at Reeds Jewelers.
“Alliance Data has helped us grow our portfolio of cardholders and continuously drive incremental sales by offering promotional payment plans and flexible credit options to our customers," said Alan Zimmer, owner and president of Reeds Jewelers.