- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
Laguna Hills, Calif. -- The Hodgdon Group announced that it has completed the entitlements and has launched construction on the renovation and expansion of a former Circuit City building located in Laguna Hills, Calif. The former Circuit City will be expanded to make way for a fully remodeled 51,000-sq.-ft. retail building to include a 33,000-sq.-ft. Ashley Furniture HomeStore, and a 4,000-sq.-ft. Chick-fil-A restaurant with drive-thru on an outparcel.
Hodgdon Group is serving as the fee developer, contractor and master leasing broker for the redevelopment project. Hodgdon Group also negotiated the site acquisition.
This project represents one of the larger retail redevelopment projects in Orange County and is expected to be completed in March 2012.