Dollar General announces new mobile apps
Goodlettsville, Tenn. -- Dollar General announces its new mobile applications for iPhone and Android smartphones that include sales ads, store locations, coupons and more.
“Many of our shoppers use mobile phones for shopping and to make purchasing decisions,” said Todd Vasos, Dollar General’s executive VP, division president and chief merchandising officer. “We’re making shopping at Dollar General simpler for our customers by making ads and information available at the touch of a button on their mobile phone.”
The new app allows customers to:
- Find stores with a store locator;
- View ads, create shopping lists and share via email or text message;
- Save money with mobile coupons;
- Use free Quick Response scanner to access upcoming sales and unlock additional savings; and
- Connect with Dollar General through Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.