Datalogic Scanning Introduces QuickScan® Imager
Eugene, Oregon-based Datalogic Scanning is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the new QuickScan® QD2100 Imager with Datalogic’s unique, patented “Green Spot”, which is ideal for retail and document handling, courier and postal applications. This new imager provides great value for users with many features normally found only on high-performance readers. With excellent reading performance on hard-to-read, poorly printed and even damaged barcodes, the new QuickScan Imager is designed to read 1D codes and recently adopted GS1 DataBar linear codes. It’s small, lightweight, extremely comfortable, and ergonomically designed for daily use.
Reduces environmental impact: With a standard five-year factory warranty and no moving parts, the QuickScan Imager is not only durable, but constructed to last. To increase environmental sustainability, reduce total cost of ownership and keep scanners on the job, the QuickScan Imager was designed with a replaceable and cleanable scan window to maintain the device in ‘like new’ condition.
Delivers on customer expectations:
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology provides visual confirmation of a ‘good read,’ improving the user’s experience and increasing the speed of scanning operations, which is especially helpful when working in noisy environments;
- The QuickScan Imager’s snappy and powerful decoder easily reads hard-to-read, poorly printed and even damaged barcodes, increasing effectiveness and efficiency;
- The QuickScan Imager reads barcodes as small as 4 mils, making it perfect for reading the tiny labels on produce, jewelry, beauty and health-care products in the retail industry. It is also suitable for light industrial or ticketing applications, where reading small barcodes is required;
- The QuickScan Imager’s extended depth-of-field reads barcodes from further distances, eliminating the need to purchase multiple scanners for different applications;
- The downloadable Datalogic Aladdin Software Configurator makes it easy to customize programming to meet unique application needs; and
- Remote host download provides an efficient management tool for multiple installations.