- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
Columbia, Md. -- Boardwalk Fresh Burgers & Fries said Tuesday it has signed a master franchise agreement with multi-unit restaurant developer Manu Patel to develop 40+ Boardwalk Fresh Burgers & Fries restaurants in Delaware, New Jersey, and the Philadelphia metro area.
Fransmart is leading the franchise development plans for Boardwalk, which currently has restaurants open in Virginia; Maryland; Georgia; Pennsylvania; California; and Florida. Development plans are in place for Delaware, New Jersey and Michigan, with a total of 200 new restaurants in development nationwide.
Patel is a veteran owner and operator of Dunkin Donuts and Subway franchised units.